Sunday, November 1, 2009

Personal Trainer #1

You know how they say not to say anything if you can't say anything nice? 

...
......
........

He seems to know what he's doing in terms of the personal training!

There! I came up with something :D  Now I've got license to outline the bad, right?

1) He is definitely of the old-school "do as I say, not as I do" gym-teacher type...  he's easily more overweight than I am
2) Prior to us getting started, we shared a joint... apparently my weed hit him a lot harder than he expected... he was a little... rambly...
3) As he was trying to lead me through his workout plan for me when he got a series of calls from his ex-wife... apparently his son has run away... this led to him calling his son's cell, etc
4) I got 1/2 an orgasm out of the whole deal.. .despite warning him that I'm VERY loud... when I started to cum he stopped like I was on fire.. apparently he thought something was wrong.. refused to touch me afterwards because I was too loud... 
5) that said, I sucked him off twice...

I sent him an e-mail letting him know that he should contact me once things were resolved with his son... I figure I'll have found someone else by then *rolls her eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment