Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Worst of Craigslist

I've noticed an alarming trend on Craiglist that I don't understand... do people have no sense of self preservation or safety?

Departure: Toronto, Arrival: El Salvador, Cancun, Cuba somewhere, etc. (all inclusive) Have this sudden need to go somewhere warm. Looking for someone to travel with for a week for about ideally 600 each deals like the places i listed above...

Established single professional looking for a woman partner for vacation trips to cuba, costa rica and panama. ...

Looking for a Female Travel Partner... We meet to decide where and when to go, I will pay for half of your fare , we book it, and escape some of December's cold.

41 y.o., heterosexual male, need a vacation companion to share the hotel room (this was a m4m posting!)

I am looking for a vacation companions of either gender to split the costs by sharing a hotel room and to take advantage of these great savings. ...

I'm so tempted to post an ad looking for a travel companion to Thailand.. or someplace equally "lawless" ...

Do people actually find random people willing to travel out of country without knowing each other? Am I the only one who finds this prospect scary and dangerous in a non-sexually-exciting way?

I'm amazed that we don't hear of more people being murdered at all-inclusive resorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment