Saturday, November 7, 2009

By Popular Demand...

So I've been requested to provide more details about the Twue Dominant who I had an exchange with... by all means, I'm happy to share the love.

It's really a very short and sweet story...  I replied to an ad looking for a submissive, letting him know that I am a switch with a very deep submissive streak... once you 'tamed' me... I'm yours... his reply?

"Thanks for responding to my ad however I am not really looking for a switch person - I am looking for a true submissive and only asubmissive but thanks for answering the ad - if you should happen to know of a woman who is just submissive and not a switch i would appreciate you either giving me her email address or showing her my ad and have her get in touch with me - if you could help at all it would be much appreciated."

Snap him up ladies!  Do I have any single submissive ladies addresses I can pass along to this gem of a candidate?

You know... in head hunting, they always say that if you aren't the candidate, you know the candidate... the theory being that people looking for jobs are networking and know other people looking for jobs and will pass long job leads to qualified candidates... thus the unqualified candidate 

No comments:

Post a Comment