Monday, November 9, 2009

How NOT to reply to an ad...

BBW
Im a mulato good looking guy. I stand 5 10 and weigh 176 lbs, I have very short hair and clean shaven. BBW's are hot but I would also like to loose some weight. I dont like my belly. I am in my early 40's but most say I look mid thirties. I like the running then shower part. I love curvy women especially in the butt area. I like the be firm in bed and I have been told that my penis hurts then thats why I love bbw's. Im not 12 inches but I am 8 and love to please a woman. If I can help you loose weight and have shower fun with you bonus for me. If interested write back. If I don't hear from you I'll quess you are not interested, and if so good luck.


Has someone stolen his apostrophe key?  Is his spellcheck broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment