Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where are they now... Part I

So as I continue to troll craigslist, obviously from time to time I come across people I've slept with before or have at least exchanged e-mails...

Today I saw an ad posted by BR...


For when the ad expires, the text of it reads:

"I'm looking to get hired on at your office or place of business as your personal assistant. I would like to take care of all your sexual needs while at work. I am comfortable and willing to worship any part of your body you require. I have very few limits. I am also open to being touched and used by you should the need arise.

I'm looking for a professional in need of an assistant. Someone clean, disease free, infection free, and willing to pay a decent wage.

I am okay with being paid in cash, as well as getting onto your payroll. I'm looking for somewhere around $20-$25/hr, which I think is a fair wage for someone who will sexually satisfy you whenever you get the urge, and also do your regular office work ;)

My pics are on this ad. Yours are not required, but would be appreciated.

If you have an opening like this, please e-mail me and we can discuss it further. "


No comments:

Post a Comment