Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Craigslist isn't the only source of fail...

I received an e-mail today from a kinky website that I am a member of...

"I am a fairly new submissive male, unexperienced. I am seeking for one Dominant lady to take me under her wing, and teach me her ways of controlling me.

I would luv to be tied up, facesat, worship feet and all other tasks, I am still not extreme, but hope to explore as time passes :)

I saw ur pics.. wish could kiss ur feet rigt now ;)"

Aside from never having heard from this person before in my life in any way shape or form, nor having solicited this type of contact (it's not a matchmaking site), I go to check out his profile... here's an excerpt:

"I am seeking One, Dominant Partner, for whom I would do everything she commands. I am seeking to be under a wing of a true Mistress who will top and explore me as she pleases"

Alas, I am not "True" so I suppose I'll have to pass up this candidate...

No comments:

Post a Comment