Monday, November 9, 2009

Worst of Craigslist

SUBMISSIVE FEMALE SOUGHT BY EXPERIENCED MASTER - m4w - 34 (TORONTO)

If you are a genuine and resonably attractive woman between the ages of 18-50 who yearns to be controlled, used, humiliated, violated and shamed in REAL LIFE, then extreme pleasure awaits you!.

I am outgoing, intelligent, playful and fun, an all around nice guy.....but in private, NOTHING brings me greater pleasure than controlling, roughly using and creatively demeaning, defiling and degrading a really good looking woman who gets off on being a decadent lil freak! You MUST be: (1) a real biological female in the TORONTO/GTA area who is both genuinely submissive and who yearns to be roughly and selfishly used and humiliated (2) willing to send your picture and (3) willing to speak on the phone. If any of that is a problem for you, don't respond.

You may be of any weight, height and/or body type. I am not picky so long as you have as few sexual limits as possible. You must be naturally submissive and masochistic. I have no interest in fakes or those who are naturally bratty and defiant. I have absolutely no interest in "conquering" you. You must already be genuinely submissive, and if not, please do not waste my time or yours.

I am REAL and do NOT play games!. I am not here to evaluate you or engage in any sort of phone or cyber fantasy with you. You are a kinky and submissive slut who gets off on and YEARNS to be extremely well used and degraded in real life. I am a polite, friendly, well educated, well spoken, safe, sane, clean, down to earth, easy going dominant guy who is 34 years old, 6 feet tall, 250 lbs, short brown hair, blue eyes, clean shaven face, hairy body. I have been into the BDSM scene for over 10 years and trained many submissives in the past. If you are READY to be a good lil freak on a leash for me and you get off on being verbally humiliated and used by a kinky and creative yet crude Master who is highly skillful, erotic and creatively kinky, but also a demanding sexual savage, I will MAKE you cum like a fucking volcano, as I bend you and twist you literally and metaphorically, so as to maximize my extreme gratification and your total humiliation!.

Rest assured I am super safe and 100% sane!. While I will tax and push your limits, I will always send you home safe and sound, as well as very raw and sore!. Send a detailed reply with a description of yourself. One liners, even with hot pics, will be completely ignored since if you are sincerely craving exceptional use and treatment, you will take the time to display your genuineness.

Did you read my entire post, little girl?. Just so I know you read my entire posting here, you will copy and paste the phrase "I AM A KINKY SUBMISSIVE SLUT" in the subject line of your e-mail reply. Begin right now and do not forget to address me as Sir. Send your contact information in the form of a telephone number along with your e-mail reply.

Don't disappoint me now you naughty lil girl!!!.

I am an experienced Master who is ready to train you in the dark arts of BDSM, if you dare!.

No comments:

Post a Comment