Sunday, November 8, 2009

Worst of Craigslist

So I've decided to start a new segment on this blog, featuring ads that I haven't replied to, but that seriously made me giggle... because of outrageous demands, poor spelling/grammar, etc.

To start us off, here are this morning's offerings:

In the "Strictly Platonic" section.

Female servants required - 21 (Brampton)
Hi I'm looking for female servants, preferebly shy. Srs replies only pls tnx

From the "Miscellaneous Romance" section... please note that this guy reposts this ad, verbatim, at LEAST once a week.

Fantasy Rape - m4w (downtown)
An Ex got me involved in fantasy rape. She said she wanted a man to want her so badly that nothing she could say or do was going to stop him from having her.
Strangely, it really worked for both of us.
In bed, me forcing her to do something against her will....
Sometimes I'd have to chase her, catch her, pin her down and fuck her.
good thing we always had a safeword.
I find it interesting that fantasy rape means different things to different women. one woman didn't fight me so much as wriggle away as I fucked her.
reply quickly, my ass is so flagged

From the biggest producer of these posts.. the "Casual Encounters" section:

Morning Sex - m4w - 30 (Toronto)
NO MALE NO MALE NO MALE. dont even try
Not much words, but the picture tells you everything.
I am clean, nice and respectful. I also can be dominant and very dirty, just as you want
let have fun today

(the photo is a disembodied cock shot)


Stay tuned, dear readers, for more of the "worst of craigslist"

No comments:

Post a Comment