Friday, November 20, 2009

WARNING: This post may be disturbing or triggering for some. Viewer Discretion is advised.

Reply to one of my ads - a gentleman who seemed to really click... we spent much of this last week chatting, both online and on the phone and everything seemed to really mesh well...  so we made a play date for last night...

I arrived and parked in the back, as requested.  I called to let him know I had arrived and he said he would come and help me with the toy bags.  He comes downstairs, but in the dark and the rain and the streetlights behind him, he's in silhouette.  He takes one of the bags and tells me to precede him up the stairs.  As I enter his apartment he drops the bag he's carrying, claps a hand over my mouth and tells me not to make a noise.  He grabs me and manhandles me over to the couch and bends me over it, pushing my face into the cushions, pulling my my skirt and pushing my panties to the side.  He enters me roughly and starts fucking me hard.  I'm shaking and whimpering... he grabs my arms behind my back to immobilize me and fucks me harder... pulls out and using my own juices as lube enters my ass and starts fucking me hard... all the while telling me what a fucking tight cunt I am, and how this is what I deserve, and to stop making noise or I'll be sorry... he stops after my second orgasm and helps me stand up... I'm trembling and gasping for air and my clothes are soaked in sweat.  He leads me to his washroom and tells me to tidy up and compose myself, then tell him when I'm ready to come out... turns on the light as he closes the door. 

I wash my face and use the facilities... take a few deep breaths and think about how well the evening is going so far...  we had discussed what a hot button kink rape play is for me, and I thought that the evening was getting of to a great start.  I let him know that I'm ready to come out, and he opens the door,  turns off the washroom light and immediately blindfolds me.  My first thought is "ok, I'm betting he doesn't look like his photo... otherwise he'd let me see his face clearly... I've seen his silhouette so I know he's not hideous, we'll just let this play out"

He leads me back to the living room and lays me down on my back on a futon on the floor.  Tells me to lay still.  He grabs some rope and starts tying my wrists together, my inner Domme criticizing his technique... once my wrists are secured with my arms stretched out above my head, he starts undressing me... the buttons on my shirt.. my skirt.. my bra... finally my panties.  Stocking and Heels stay on (and in fact, did not come off the entire evening).  As I lay there shivering slightly, he leaves me to go to the kitchen and I can hear the sound of metal on metal, and other random kitchen noises... he returns and joins me on the floor, when suddenly a leather clad hand is put over my mouth and I'm told to keep my fucking mouth shut and stay quiet as he starts fucking me again.  It's at this point that I realize... he's not wearing a condom... Unsafe sex is a HUGE hard limit for me.  He fucks me a while longer while I struggle against him and he threatens me.  He climbs off of me and I thank my lucky stars that he did not ejaculate in me.  Reduced risk.  He grabs a knife and starts trailing it over my body... describing all of the damage he could do... hacking off a nipple... cutting along my belly or my throat... I'm lying there completely still, in shock.. we did not discuss knife play, and while I enjoy it, it's certainly not a first date activity!

The knife gets tossed aside and suddenly there's something cold on my nipples... then a hot wet mouth... and then through the fog I hear "well that wasn't the smartest thing I've done, now I'm going to taste like garlic" ... A remote part of my mind starts giggling hysterically, wondering what the hell is going on.  He says something about putting the garlic back in the kitchen and I lay there, dazed and confused... quickly entering subspace despite wanting to keep a clear head. He returns and after some light touching, I sense light and heat.. very close to the blindfold.. and the faint scent of candles (slightly overpowered by the smell of garlic) ... he teases me with the candle... threatening to spill hot wax on my nipples... holding on at the edge between fear and safety... pleasure and pain...  after some time he stops and asks if I've like some water. I agree and he goes to get some.

He returns with the water, unties my wrists and helps me drink.  He then asks me how I'm feeling.  I tell him I'm confused because I knew we had discussed safe sex.  He gives me some bullshit about 'being in the moment' and his desire for me 'overwhelming him' and how he has a policy not to apologize, just to rectify and assures me he'll use condoms the rest of the evening...  asks me to repeat my hard limits, which I do, to which he replies "oh yes, I remember now, I do owe you an apology"

I float for a little while longer and he turns me over, a cushion under my hips raising my ass up... pulls out his strap and starts strapping my ass and back... assured me he won't leave any marks... after a good amount of strapping he starts fucking me again... This time I can tell he's using a condom... I let myself sink a little further in to the endorphin high and he continues to strap and spank me.  After what seems like forever, he stops and runs his hands over my back and ass... I whimper and he takes me in to his arms and talks soothingly to me... rolls me on to my back and grabs one of the vibrators he told me to bring...  goes down on me and brings me to orgasm .. 3.. 4... times? I've lost count, I'm in a haze of endorphins and adrenaline like I haven't experienced in a *very* long time... 

He pets me some more, talking soothingly and asking how I'm feeling... "floaty" is my reply...  he says something like "in that case" and rolls me over again to strap me some more while he fucks me.  He finishes and I start to shiver... I'm cold and alone and the part of my mind that's still engaged tells me that I'm dropping... I don't think I've EVER dropped before.  I manage to get across to him that I'm cold, and he brings me a blanket, tucks it around me... and then... goes to sit on the couch?  I lie there shivering on the floor, covered in a blanket while he sits and meditates on the couch or some shit.  After a while I become coherent enough to ask for some water, which he brings me... and then asks if I'd prefer his bed.  I nod shakily and he helps me stand up... I'm still wearing my stilettos... I stumble over to his bedroom, slip off my shoes and slide under the covers.  He drapes them over me and then... leaves...  I drift for a while and then... what's that that I hear...  it sounds like a TV show...  I make my way out of bed, grab my shoes and blearily enter the living room.  I'm able to see him for the first time clearly...

He SAID he was 45, gave me a photo which I suspect is from his late 30's and is possibly actually older than 45... As I had suspected he did NOT look like his photo.  He's watching TV and notices me enter the room... asks if I'd like something to eat.  I nod and he goes in to the kitchen... asks if I'd like an apple or orange, I choose the orange and start packing up the toys and getting dressed.  He brings me a peeled orange and heads back in to the kitchen.. I hear the microwave go on.  I eat my orange, get dressed and pack everything up.  He comes back holding.. a frozen dinner... (really?!).  I eat some of it and he rubs my back and we chat.  He gives me this speech about how when I'm in 'recovery mode' I need solitude to process everything... my inner mind is screaming "no you idiot, I need someone to make sure I'm not going in to shock! I need human contact!"  I gather my things and he carries my bags down to my car, kissing me goodnight.  I get in to my car, still processing the evening.  Halfway home, I start giggling hysterically... I can smell garlic.

I arrive home and eventually make it in to the shower... I catch sight of myself in the mirror... he's bruised my left shoulder along the top bony part. 

I will not be returning to this man - not only because he broke my trust from the beginning by not using a condom... I'm pissed off that I need to go get tested again, when I was JUST TESTED at my GYN in October... I feel weird going back to him asking for ANOTHER round of tests, so I have to find a public health clinic to go to.  The garlic thing was... weird... I have no clue what was going on with that and I really didn't want to ask... I think I'm better off not knowing...  The lack of aftercare, when I know he was aware that I needed some (and any experienced Dom would have recognized that I needed help even if I had previously said I DIDN'T need aftercare)... all add up to someone that I do NOT want to play with again. In fact, if I were hearing this story from a less experienced submissive, I'd be seriously concerned.  I am saddened that my first play date getting back into the submissive role after such a long hiatus has turned out like this, and makes me seriously reconsider what I'm looking for.  At least with bad vanilla dates, you don't have to worry (too much) about physical or psychological damage.






1 comment:

  1. Have backhoe, will travel. Seriously this guy is a waste of good oxygen.

    ReplyDelete