Friday, November 20, 2009

Follow-up to Last Night...

Chat Log from This Morning:

Him:: Good morning....Are you there today?
Rubenesque: Hello - work is busy, replies will be fragmented
Him:: That's fine....Thought you were in a meeting.....I'm leaving here at 11:30 anyways....How are you feeling? I am feeling a bit shaky myself still because last night was so exciting....Had a good sleep though
Rubenesque: To be honest, I was unimpressed with your lack of respect for hard limits, and your views on aftercare do not mesh with mine. Sorry, but I'm not interested in continuing anything with you.
At this point I blocked him.  The following are e-mail messages and chat logs that Google saved after I blocked him.

Chat Him::
I am confused.....I did apologize for forgetting about your hard limits and I did rectify the situation....And as for aftercare, I'm not sure what you mean.....I am saddened that I will not see you again but I do honour you, your spirit, and your beauty

Email:
One final point is that I just reviewed your BDMS checklist and yes, unprotected sex was listed there as a NO, a hard limit ....So I had more than one warning beforehand ....You are right and I am humbled...If you could do me the favour though and let me know what you meant by aftercare, I would appreciate that...Be safe

Hello,

Your view on aftercare seemed to be that solitude and very little contact was appropriate.  In general, when a submissive drops they are essentially going in to shock - they need warmth, sugar, contact, reassurance... being left alone is NOT the best thing to do.  In that headspace, a submissive is incoherent and incapable of properly articulating their needs and they need someone with them to take care of them...  If I were a less experienced submissive it would have been a very disturbing experience for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize that this is a more serious turn to this blog, but
1) I feel that this is something that has to be shared so that less experienced people understand that what he did was NOT OK and
2) we can all giggle a little hysterically whenever we encounter a head of garlic

This week is the Everything to Do With Sex Show... I will be there pretty much all weekend so I hope to have some better stories for you!

1 comment:

  1. yep, time for a backhoe... or a post hole auger, or a woodchipper... fargo anyone?

    ReplyDelete