Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Intellectual

I'll just let this chat log speak for itself...

He says (11:13 AM): do u watch movies / offcourse u do / stupid wuestion / ok tell me if u r a horror movie lover
Me says (11:14 AM): not really /I don't watch movies other than documentaries really...
He says (11:15 AM): wow / u r my type in this case / have u seen zeitghiest?
Me says (11:15 AM): nope
He says (11:16 AM): thats strange / u should have watched that. thats on youtube./ thats gonna change ur perspective of looking into life / i m serious
Me says (11:18 AM): I'll look it up
...
He says (11:25 AM): hmm / let me tell u / u 'll be the very first lady i 'll meet who is into these intellactual things. / and i love that / i on't like the girls look like models but are dumbass / i prefer mind over body / if u don't have anything to chat about and the girl expects that u gonna praise her and than give her a good job and than leave / i refuse to be a part of the situation

I rest my case... humanity IS getting less intelligent...

No comments:

Post a Comment