Monday, November 9, 2009

Black Stud, Part 2

3am Saturday I get a text message "you sexy mofo come back here, I'm horny"

well ok then.. apparently he wasn't as weirded out as I thought?

So then we chat a bit...  and it's just easier for me to put in some of the logs than it is for me to try and explain this conversation...

BS::  come over here
me: I can't - I've got a dozen people over for dinner at 5
me: i'm sure you can find another eager and willing girl for today ;)
BS: you were a good fuck though
me: thank you... I'm sure we'll find time for a second 'date' sometime find some time when you can come here and we'll have a bed and toys
BS: what kinda toys
me: rope.. gags... crops.. etc ... dildos, paddles... you name it, we've got it
BS: do you fuck ur husband with strap on?
me: sometimes,  why, you want me to do you?
BS: ive never done that
me: you want kinky honey, we can do kinky

....

BS: id like to have a 3some with you n another woman
me: I'm sure you can find another lady for that I've done 3somes and 4somes... lots of fun
BS: i dont know any other bi women
BS: ive never been dominated
me: I noticed that you tend to take the leading role ;)   it's a little intimidating to try and Dominate you, 'cause I know that you can overpower me so easily...  but once I've got you tied up...

...

BS: got one
me: one what?
BS: but she dont like anal
me: got photos of her?
BS: i will get
me: ok
BS: i have a feeling i will be taking her ass tho
me: oh yeah?
BS: i always get what i want

(UM... WHAT?!!)


me: do you now?
BS: ummhmm
me: that just makes me want to deny you
BS: lol,  you cant deny me
me: oh yeah?  what would happen if I did?
BS: i have no idea... never happened
me: well.. what would you have done last night if I told you you couldn't fuck my ass?
BS: that didnt happen so i cant say
me:  would you ever force someone if they denied you?
BS: i dont cross limits
me: good to hear

...

BS: was i a good fuck for u
me: yes you were
BS: would you pay t fuck me?
me: no - I can get sex for free,   why would I pay anyone?
BS: no no,   i meant was i good enough to pay for
me: I guess so...  considering a career change?
BS: no change ...  just something on the side


I am.. hrmm...  the sex was good enough that I'll probably have a second (or third) date if the situation comes up... but I am NOT seeing anything long term here, as hot as he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment