Friday, November 27, 2009

Like the set-up for a sitcom...

Tonight there's a fetish event going on, that I will be attending...

It originally started out, that I was just going to go and hang out with friends, indulge my voyeurism a little, and mix and mingle... do that whole social networking thing...

Now, I've had ads up in various places, looking for a partner, and have been e-mailing back and forth a few guys... 2 of whom I've hit it off with fairly well.

Dom 1 is in his mid 30's and has a little experience with kink but is looking to learn more, etc, etc... I'd call him BabyDom but someone else already is using that term for their guy, so I don't want to get confused...  His photo on his profile is a very impressive set of 6-pack abs, and we've sent some e-mails back and forth but haven't really had the chance to sit down and really get to *know* each other...

Dom 2 is in his very late 40's, and actually has a child my age... he's quite experienced but is newish to Toronto and the scene here... we definitely seem to click and have been chatting fairly regularly, getting to know each other, etc

So last week I suggested to Dom 1 that we meet up at a munch we were both going to... somehow we managed to not connect, but he mentioned he'd be at this fet event tonight....

Meanwhile, last week I suggested to Dom 2 that we could meet at this event and finally see each other in person and see how we click...

yesterday, DT msn'd me from Utah, on his way to possibly Las Vegas if they could get on a flight, yadda yadda jet setting bastard, asking me to RSVP for him for tonight, 'cause he'd love to come out if his flight comes in in time and he's not to tired...

So here I'll be tonight, trying to juggle three guys... which normally would be a big fantasy of mine ;) except I see the potential for awkwardness here... or perhaps one of those situations in sitcoms where I'm constantly excusing myself to go from one guy to the next...

At least these two guys are active in the community (well, Dom 2 was active in his old community, hasn't really started going to events here yet) and I've been able to do some basic checking around on them...

One the one hand, I want to swear off any kinky guy I can't verify through someone in the community, but on the other hand, that gets pretty incestuous fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment