Sunday, November 8, 2009

Black Stud

I feel like I've just run a marathon... or been run over by a truck..  always the sign of a good evening. A good, but weird evening...

First of all, let me just say that this guy popped a cherry.

Let me give you all a moment for that to sink in.

Now, it wasn't a major cherry - it's just that, he had a six-pack.  I don't think I've ever been within touching distance of a man with six-pack abs before, let alone fucking one of them.  

So here I am, knocking at his door and he answers in all of his sexy goodness.  He open his mouth and... *gasp* Jamaican accent! *squee*

We head downstairs, chat a bit, smoke a bit, he's eyeing me up the whole time and is sporting a very impressive tent in his pants.  We get to the naked fun part and at this point I'm going to censor the next 2.5 hours of the evenings (though as an aside, I will say that while I lost count of the orgasms I had, he only had one.  Yes ladies, he lasted TWO HOURS).

Ok, so we're sitting on the couch cuddling and occasionally chatting... he's telling me how he did e for the first time a couple of days ago, really enjoyed the experience and would really like to do it again (red flag #1). We ramp up for round 2 and things are going well (though let me tell you ladies - quick workout tip... having sex while standing up, where it necessitates you to be on your tip toes, is a killer workout for your legs)... until we move back to the couch for a position change.

Now, we'd been enjoying some anal fun, and while a girl can try to be as clean as possible, there is always the possibility of some santorum appearing (google it if you don't know the term).  So I go to the washroom to tidy up, and it's really not that bad... more lube than anything else, especially considering his length and vigour.  I return to the couch and...  he's soft.. we cuddle a bit more and he eventually gets it back up... we start to fuck again and he goes soft..  starts pacing the room and sort of mumbling (red flag #2).  I bring him over to the couch and cuddle a bit and make a comment about a rain check for next time.  He agrees, so I get dressed and he kisses me quite thoroughly at the door before I leave.  

All in all, last night was insanely satisfying, though ended a little strangely.  Aside from the two red flags that popped up during the evening, he also lives about an hour and a half away, so while the drive was worth it last night, I'm not sure I'll go for a second date if he contacts me... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment