Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Dom who was really a sub

I received  reply the other day to the ad I had put up looking for a Dominant man...

"I am a dominant very strong buff male with experience in bdsm. Thuddy play, spanking and alll the other 'normal' bdsm play are part of what I like including breath play, anal and humiliation. I would approach edge play once I understand your limits better. Safe sex for sure. This is kinky edgy and fun or should be. Let me know and I will post photos on msn. 5 10 190 buff strong etc for real."

Sounds good, right?

So I add the guy to my MSN and we start chatting... things are going ok and then he finds out I'm  switch...

I have now spent 3 days chatting with him on and off, outlining my preferences as a Domme, listening to him tell me about the activities that various Dommes have made him do, what previous submissive girlfriends have asked him to do (mostly homosexual activities), and what sorts of things he'd like to 'force' me to do (three guesses what side of the whip I'd be on)...

FFS MAN JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A SUBMISSIVE AND BE A HAPPIER PERSON FOR IT!!!!!!!  I haven't heard ONE THING about any Dominant activities you've participated in, you're not selling yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment