Friday, November 27, 2009

Where's the Funny?!

Thank you, dear readers, for all of your concern over the lack of content to keep you amused while you should be working... as you've all noticed, there have been a dearth of posts lately... this is because I've gone celibate.

....

...
..
.

yes, that's right... until I get my STI test results back, I'm keeping it in my pants so as not to pass along anything my darling date may have.  Public Health informed me that I need to wait 2 weeks after the incident to get tested, lest I get false negatives, so my date with destiny is for December 8th. 

Honestly, I'm not that concerned... Considering the events of that evening I sort of got the vibe that he doesn't get laid very often, so the odds of him having anything serious are slim.

To make things worse for you, I am getting some piercings done on December 5th, which will limit my activity for 6 more weeks... don't worry though, my mouth will remain unaffected so I predict many amusing dates for you in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment