Sunday, November 15, 2009

Worst of Craigslist

Attractive Couple Looking for a Submissive - mw4w

We are an attractive professional couple looking for a submissive for on going encounters. The ideal sub must be bi or bi curious and must be genuine and have sincere desire to serve.

Couple: Male is a professional gentleman (blk). Female is an Asian beauty with a class.

You: A true obedient submissive, clean and respectful.

A Class what? What's with all of the "true" Dominants and submissives... did I miss a class somewhere to get my certification?

I NEED A LADY TO LAY WITH MY HUSBAND FOR TONITE WHILE ON BUSINESS - mw4w - 30 (MISSISSAUGA)

hi ladies my husband is always away on business and i feel real bad because i cant assist him while he's away. He is a beautiful good looking englishman and i am black pretty women. who just want him well taking care of while he's away. i know it sounds wierd. but thats the way we are. we look after each other. its just for a night. and you would not be disappointed. he has a 8inch cock and the best tongue i have ever had upon my clit. he knows exactly what to do with both. I cant stop having orgasms lol. believe me no lie. you would have just as much fun as him. and me. i will be happy because i know hes happy and well taking care of in all aspects of the word. so please ladies from women to women wouldn't you do this for your man. well if not u should and you will recieve more back from them. caring is sharing. please send me a photo and a phone number and we go from there, no flakes please. and no email taggs. lets get this rolling girls. lets have some fun, good luck to the lucky ladies,

Dude... you need to learn capitalization and punctuation... and you sound nothing like a lady...


No comments:

Post a Comment