Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Introducing LD

If all things go well, the focus of this blog will be changing for a while (or possibly permanently... who knows).  As usual, my recollection when catching you all up on my activities are a little hazy, and this document would not stand up in a court of law...

Friday I was supposed to be attending my sitcom scenario fet event, and then work conspired to fuck me over in a royal way.  At 4:30 I realized that I would be staying late and would not have the energy to go to this party.  I contacted the 2 Doms and DT to let them know.  Now, D2 (henceforth to be refered to as LD or "Le Dom")  and i had been chatting back and forth all day and it turned out he'd be working late at well.  I suggested that we meet for dinner... early enough that I can get to bed at a reasonable hour, yet still allowing me to check out my most promising candidate.

And the Fates looked down upon me and said "yeahhhhh let's screw with her a little" ...

5:30 - I'm putting the finishing touches on this diagram that I've been working on all day.  I go to PDF it and.. ... half of the graphics are coming out looking like they're made of bar codes.  I delete the file and try again... same result.  I close my program, reopen it.  I try converting to PDF in a different way. I try begging the Fates...   I try restarting my computer... I try cursing the Fates...  I go to the party for whom I'm creating this document and ask her to resend the photos... I replace one of the photos and pdf it.  Hallelujah! It worked!  I go through and replace every other photo in this diagram.  PDF it. ... ... FUCK YOU FATES IT'S NOT NICE TO TEASE! 

5:45 - I go to the party and tell them that unfortunately, because the work was given to me at the last minute, I'm unable to fix this issue within the time constraints given and they will have to go to the client with a diagram with messed up photos.

6:00 - I'm rushing to get out the door, I had made plans with LD for 6:30 and am now running late.  Oh No! Senior Staff Member right ahead starts engaging me in conversation... dude, if you have a crappy home life by all means spend Friday night here, but don't stop the rest of us from finally leaving!

6:10 - I'm out the door! Text LD to let him know that I will be late.  Into my car, onto the highway...  WTH, this direction on the highway is usually low traffic... why is everyone stopped?

7:00ish - I finally make it downtown and to our table.  Great first impression Rubenesque... you prize punctuality and are half an hour late for your first date.  This puts me off my game to the point that LD comments that I look flustered.  Great.

Things quickly calm down and we begin to talk.  I get a glass of wine, he orders some calamari to share and we chat.  The chemistry we felt online is easily transferred and there is a simmering sexual tension between us.  The gentleman at the table next to us gives me a few strange looks as he eavesdrops on our discussion.  I'm sure they had a good laugh over it later when he told the rest of his group.

Dinner ends... 9:30 already!  He asks me if I'm interested in pursuing this further, to which I reply that I do... this seems to catch him off guard for a moment - he seemed to think I'd need time to think this over, but really at this point the only information I had needed to make that decision was whether or not our chemistry extended to real life, and whether or not I got a vibe that I could trust him.  With both answers yes, we made plans to meet on Saturday afternoon for a brief date.

We head off and LD offers to walk me to my car, which I readily accept.  Once there, we kiss... and kiss.. and kiss some more.  He grabs my throat and my hair and I whimper...  more delicious kissing... I can taste the red wine he'd been drinking and the subtle flavour that is purely *him* (yes, cliche I know, but so true) ... we part and make it over to the drivers side of the car, where he opens the door for me.  One last kiss where he firmly grabs a handful of my hair and pushes me in to the drivers seat.  I need a moment to compose myself before I'm capable of driving.  WOW!

Fast forward to Saturday afternoon.  I have the toys that I've been ordered to bring, and directions to his place.  I head over and after some technical glitches (WTF, I have no cell phone service?) we make it up to his place.  We spend a very pleasant couple of hours together, where he begins to get to know my body and how I react to various stimulus.  All of it fairly tame, but a good warm up considering it's been almost 7 years since the last time I deeply submitted to anyone, and we are practically strangers.  One half of me revels in the thought of him controlling me on various levels... while the other half bristles at being micromanaged.  Luckily nothing we did brought out the Domme in me, because I suspect I will get in real trouble should I try to turn the tables.

By the end of Saturday, I have given control over my orgasms to him, and have received rules concerning entry/exit (always crawling, then kneeling in the hallway until released) and my clothing (no panties).  I made a date for him to join me during my piercing, and to spend time with him afterwards.   On Sunday we made plans for Thursday evening as well, after my tattoo consultation.

I'm warning you folks now, this blog is about to get very explicit and possibly quite disturbing.  Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment