Friday, December 11, 2009

Confused

Dear Readers, I come to you for your advice...  I am going to try and present this as neutrally as possible, prior to posting my own thoughts below.

1) When LD and I first met, he was emphatic that if he ever caught me lying, he would drop me immediately
2) Yesterday, LD was supposed to be leaving on a business trip early in the morning.  He came online and I asked how his flight was.  He told me that his early flight had been cancelled and he was booked for an early afternoon flight instead.  He told me that, in fact, the airline in question had been shut down all morning due to the winds and weather we're currently having.
3) LD logs off to go catch his flight, and curious to see if he would be able to make it out ok, I check the airline website.  All of their flights from our hometown to his destination show up as having left and arrived.
4) This sets off my radar and I decide to do a little more digging.  I re-stumble across his twitter, where the following is posted:

just home from date # 2. Was it always this hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment