Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And now for something completely different...

Gee, things have been getting serious around here lately... what's up with that?!

So let's break things up a little with a blast from the past...

Remember BR?  So he's moved to BC, where he is now unemployed in a different province... The other day though, I received this gem:

Hey R,

Just wanted to toss you a quick note to let you know I'm in BC now. I'm really sorry for the way things were left between us. I wish I had made some smarter choices. I hope you don't hold it all against me. I'm trying not to be a dick anymore.

Anyway, hope things are great with you. I miss you.



Isn't that sweet? He misses me and is trying to rectify his dickish ways.

Let's all wish him the best of luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment