Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rubenesque's Rules

This post will be to record all rules given to me by LD so that I may remember them correctly and have something to refer to. My #1, overriding rule is obedience to Master.

Personal Grooming
  • Makeup is mandatory when going out, and optional in private with His permission
  • I will not wear panties while in His presence at any time, unless with express permission
  • When clothing is required, I am to wear a skirt whenever with Him
  • My bra shall be worn only when necessary
Demeanour
  • During Scene I will only do what He tells me to - I am not to "help" or assume that I know what He will ask for next.
  • During Scene I will address Him as 'Sir' or 'Master' at all times, and end every comment that comes from my mouth with this address.
  • When placed in position, I will not move from that position for any reason.
  • I will be on-time, or early whenever we meet. I have the right to suggest alternative times if I will be unable to be on-time for His proposed meeting time.
Positions
  • When I am told to 'stand' or 'present' I will stand at attention: my feet shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind me, posture straight, hips and legs relaxed.
  • Position #1: I am to kneel on the floor (with pillow), back straight, my hands on my thighs, with a condom-covered dildo suctioned to floor and half-way in my pussy.
La Maison
  • When arriving, I shall kneel in the hallway while awaiting permission to enter.
Sex
  • He has total control over my orgasms
  • Immediately prior to orgasming, to the best of my ability, I will say "Your slut comes for You, Sir/Master"
  • If not given specific orders, I have carte blanche over my orgasms
  • I will not go more than 72 hours without an orgasm unless directly ordered to
  • I am to cease playing with all others, save my husband. However, playful groping/cuddling/socializing is allowed as long as my loyalty to Him is not questioned
Diet
  • I am not to eat after 19h00 without His permission
  • I am not allowed to eat any chocolate products, except those which He feeds me


No comments:

Post a Comment