Sunday, December 6, 2009

Needle Play

Let me make this perfectly clear - I dislike needle play... it is NOT my preferred form of pain.

That said, the results can be beautiful and useful.

Yesterday, I went in with LD to get some piercings done that I'd been planning - re-piercing my nipples as well as having a Christina put in.

For those of you who haven't already rushed to Google it, a Christina is a 'L' shaped surface piercing that enters where the outer labia meet at the top, and exits about 3/4" of an inch above, through the mons.

I am grateful to have had LD there with me, because even though the actual piercing wasn't that horrible, my nerves started to get to me just prior to going in to get pierced.  Having him there centered me and gave me an alternate focus.  

I am the proud new owner of 3 new holes!  There isn't much pain to speak of, though if I put pressure on them accidentally they are tender.  Hopefully healing will go quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment