Friday, October 30, 2009

Trying to get in shape...

So I've been trying to find a Personal Trainer willing to barter his services...  I figure.. hey.. it's another way to meet guys and I'll get in shape at the same time...

After I've weeded out all of the guys who have never worked out a day in their lives, and the ones who ignored the part of my ad that said I was out of shape and were then shocked that I'm not slim... I've ended up with two candidates thus far who seem reasonable....

Candidate 1 - A 49 years old man, canfit pro certified, apparently almost died 2 years ago and hasn't gotten back into working out since, seems to know his shit in terms of getting fit, has partial custody of a 15 year old son, has the 3rd floor of a "shared" house about 20 - 30 min from me (not sure if it's an actual apartment, or like.. a "shared house) ... is VERY kinky and seems pretty nice...

Candidate 2 - He is around my age, not a certified trainer but has done it in the past, has a 6-pack, runs his own company, also seems to know his shit in terms of eating and working out... got me to start keeping a food journal and has been commenting, claims not to have a face pic, has been a little flaky in terms of being able to get together, lives about a similar distance from me as Candidate 1 does, and we haven't really discussed kink...


The age of Candidate 1 concerns me a little, though when I brought it up he made some promising comments about "other methods" of pleasing me...  I'm also concerned about the accident and that he's not actually gotten back to working out much himself....

Candidate 2 seems a little odd that he doesn't have a face photo, and we've had some troubles getting our schedules to mesh which might make it difficult to actually work out as well...

Well dear readers... your opinions are appreciated...  I have no problems "testing the waters" with both of them...  and it's possible that one will come across as the clear winner over the other... but based on this info alone, who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment