Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Non-Prospect and a "Real" Date

So one of the gentlemen who replied to my Farmer's Market post has been exchanging e-mails with me on and off this past week... we haven't spoken of anything substantial - I don't know his name, where he lives, what he does for work, what he looks like, or anything remotely important, however we keep chatting back and forth...  I'm tempted to ask him for some details and see if he'd mesh, but on the other hand, he hasn't really said anything to make me think that we'd get along in the "real world"...

In other news, I've got a date with Bachelor #1 this evening (I will then have a "real" nickname for him)... a real honest to goodness date! We're meeting at a pub for a drink... no expectations of hopping in to bed right away...

Not sure what to think of that.  We seem to click well online and he lives so close to me that I fear I'm developing unrealistic expectations of how this date will go.

Stay tuned dear listeners for the post-mortem later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment