Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Prospects...

I'm seriously doubting if ID and I will ever get together... and the commute to him is far enough that I'm ready to discount him entirely... PB (PickleBarrel) has been automatically put out of the running, and none of the others I've been chatting with have really jumped out at me as worth my time...

So I've revampped my Fetlife profile, and posted another ad on CL... It was supposed to be another down and dirty "first 5 who don't suck" sort of thing... and then it turned in to this long, eloquent, in depth ad... so I moved it to "Misc Romance" instead of "Casual Encounters" ... because that really IS what I'm looking for... something more than just a one night stand...

I've received 5 replies so far... one was an abomination of grammatical and spelling errors, another turned out to have never actually done anything kinky before in his life, and so I'm left with 3 at this point...

Bachelor #1 is a Dom who lives in my neighbourhood.  Our basic kinks seems to match up well, he seems intelligent in his e-mails, and open to exploring further.  Only drawback is that his neice is living with him right now while she goes to school so scheduling time together might be a bit of a challenge.  However we're literally only a minute or two away, so short notice won't be much of a problem...

Bachelor #2 is apparently in to kink (I only spoke with him very briefly before he left for work, so I don't have TOO many details), just finished med school and has a list of accomplishments a mile long.  Drawback: he lives in Toronto.  Not sure what neighbourood yet

Bachelor #3 is a switch, our kinks match up fairly well... not sure what area he lives in, but he works not to far from where I do... he says he's only looking for friends at the moment but is flirting pretty heavily...

No comments:

Post a Comment