Monday, October 5, 2009

The Neverending Story, Part VI

Didn't i just say I was going to hold off with BR until he contacted me first?

I just got an e-mail, comments on my facebook and him logging in to MSN to chat... that's sort of spooky...

He wants to reschedule dinner... he and CG may stop by to say hello before thanksgiving dinner... and will probably come to dinner the Sunday afterwards....

They're going to be downtown tonight (though apparently apart) and we may hang out after work...

confusion reigns....

In CG news, I have conflicting information which is tipping the scales closer to the "unhealthy/abusive psycho CG" scale... I got the impression that she had come to my city for school, but some people I know in "the scene" think they remember her from yeeeaaaaaars ago... sigh... I guess if we hang out tonight I'll try to get the full story of the two of them... maybe I just got my info wrong or misunderstood... and if she did lie to him about how long she's been in town and her involvement in the scene... well I'll be sure to let him know.

No comments:

Post a Comment