Monday, October 12, 2009

My jaw...

Saturday Schmoopy was off working so I posted another ad to CL... found an "older" gentleman (42) who lived 5 minutes away and wanted to play... good stuff...

So he comes over and I start sucking him off... nice and slow and teasing... he seems to be enjoying it and encourages me to continue... and then he starts asking me questions... how many men have I slept with? How many from CL? How many uncut? How many each ethnicity? How many have I had anal with? the questions go on and on and he seems to be getting off on "interrogating" me on my sex life...

3 hours and 3 orgasms later for him, I'm laying there unfulfilled so I take matters into my own hands... he... does not participate...

Ok, whatever, some guys are into that from time to time... I enjoyed myself for the most part (and my jaw actually DIDN'T hurt afterwards)

He messaged me yesterday asking me when we can meet again... seems eager... I ask him if he's planning on reciprocating this time.. his answer? "Quite honestly, no"

I politely told him that I wasn't interested in another date. Good Grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment