Friday, October 2, 2009

Mr. Multiples...

So my head has been killing me all week... I ended up cancelling on my friend's birthday outing and another house party afterwards with the intention of just going to bed early and trying to sleep it off...

I was talking to one of the Dom's that I'd been chatting with from my ad and he offered to come over and give me a massage to try and help my migraine. I agreed, and we met by the Starbucks near my house... dude.. telling me stories about your kids is NOT the way to impress me... but I digress.

First of all... dude's not that good an giving massages, but I figure "oh well, free massage"

Then he starts rubbing himself against me... ever so subtly... I figure "sure, why not... my head is feeling a little better and we hit it off online... let's see if he's the one"

I had warned him that I enjoy struggling, and sadly I almost won the fight for Dominance... he managed to pin me down though (yum) and flipped me over onto my knees... started bragging that he was going to give me multiple orgasms before he'd cum. Grabs the condom and away we go.

Long story short, I had to fake 4 orgasms before he pulled out, turned me over and decorated my chest.

I still can't tell you if he was cut or not... but I CAN tell you he wasn't the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment