Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pretty Woman

Well that was disappointing... Let's continue the search... pull up my e-mail and find a promising subject... photos are hot, he seems nice enough... we get on MSN and start chatting...

He seems... *very* enthusiastic and in to my body type. Not sure how kinky he is, but at this point I've had such an unsatisfying weekend I'm ready for vanilla if it means I get to climax. A little *extra* paranoid about STD's etc, but hey... I can understand...

We meet at Starbucks (I wonder what the barista's think is going on) and he follows me home. We start touching and then he breaks out his condition...

I'm not to kiss him anywhere or touch him with my lips... because once, many years ago, I had a cold sore.

*crickets*

uhhh... ok... I can do that... I guess...

Apparently it's not just my lips that are tainted, because the only thing that touches me are his hands... or rather.. his hand.. in a fist... zomg!hot! Talk about impromptu scene... I was NOT expecting that...

But then.. the talk... "tell me you love me" "tell me I'm better than your husband" "tell me this is the best you've ever had"

Now... I'm all for dirty talk and boosting egos... but... "I love you"? PW has some issue methinks...

We end with him decorating my chest (WHAT IS IT WITH GUYS AND DOING THIS?! This will be #3 this weekend!) and he heads off... e-mails me later saying he had a great time and wants to do it again...

perhaps... he's certainly not "the one" (or "the second" as the case may be) ... but he might be worth exploring...

No comments:

Post a Comment