Monday, October 12, 2009

Not-Cute Alternative Boy...

I've been replying to a lot of ads recently because my posts keep getting flagged... (seriously gayboys, get a life... I'm not diminishing the dating pool for you!)

One of these was from a guy who lives about 10 minutes away... his photos are hot in that "alternative" sort of way... says that he's looking for a friend first and "who knows what might happen". His ad seems mostly intelligent so I send him an e-mail.

We've talked back and forth a little and decided to meet for coffee this morning.

If he hadn't come up to me I wouldn't have recognized him... strike 1

So first thing I notice is that he's a smoker. I stood up to hug him in greeting and my clothes still smell slightly like smoke. Now, I know a lot of smokers and most of them take care to not smell like a dirty ashtray... strike 2

He grabs a coffee and sits down and we start chatting... he's around my age, just went back to school for journalism and believes that he's going to be a video game reviewer or game tester... uhhhh ok, sure... those are jobs you get right out of school!

Spent the rest of the time asking me questions about my situation with Schmoopy... not out of curiosity, but comparing to his previous sexual conquests and assuming that we'd be playing.

I make an excuse and get out of there. Once I got home I sent him a polite e-mail letting him know I didn't feel any chemistry.

Sadly, on his bus ride home he started sending me dirty text messages. I assume he's got home and read his e-mail because they've stopped.

*sighs* Definitely NOT the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment