Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wait... there are RULES?!

What do you mean I wasn't supposed to e-mail him last night... I look to eager? What's wrong with showing I'm interested? .... ... make him chase me? Why does the man have to chase the woman? ... well what about in a D/s dynamic? Does the Dom or the sub do the chasing?

What do you mean you don't know? ... These rules are stupid, and it doesn't matter because I already sent him an e-mail last night...

oh! he's replied! so there *sticks out tongue* ... He says that we'll talk again next week.. ... hrm... that sorta sounds like "I'll call you" doesn't it? .... but he thinks that I'm an intelligent and articulate woman... that's good, right? He mentions wanting to see my ass... that's even better... right? Right? RIGHT?!

awwww crap, does this mean he's just not that in to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment