Sunday, October 4, 2009

Farmer's Market @#(%

Wake up bright and early (ok, 8am) and I've got a text message waiting... BR and CG were out late and they want to sleep in, they're cancelling dim sum... well ^%$#@*$

Ok then, I post a quick ad to CL with a description of what I'm wearing and inviting guys to come find me at the Farmer's Market...

Off I go, have a great time (as usual) and found food at WAY too good of a deal (as usual)... no one found me, but when I got home my e-mail box was full of dick pics... big surprise.

Text with BR some more... filled him in on my latest disasters and lamented that so far no one could compare to him, then invited him and CG to Sunday dinner... he points out that not being with him was my choice, so I point out that I promised I'd call him on his shit and that the moment he breaks up with CG or tell her, I'm all over him like white on rice. He tells me that he jerked off 3 times Saturday night while thinking of me, while CG was taking a bath... I just don't get it...

He texts back later that he and CG aren't going to come to dinner... just spend the evening in together...

See... this is my problem with BR... he's so fucking fantastic in bed and our kinks match up so perfectly and even after only 3 "dates" by the 3rd it was as if we'd been together forever in terms of anticipating wants/desires...

Now i know that I'm romanticising this a bit, considering the string of disasters I've just had... but he really honestly was the best I've had recently.

But how do I know how much about CG is the truth, now that I know that he'd be willing to lie to her about me? How much of what he's told me is a lie? How much can I trust him? Was there really a boyfriend that she was visiting? Why do they keep cancelling? Is he trying to prevent me from meeting her? Or on the flip side, is he stuck in an abusive situation? Does he need my help? I'd feel like such as ass to think the worst of him when he needs my help.

That said, even if he IS in an abusive relationship, that doesn't really justify cheating... If/when he does dump/tell her, I don't care if he "cheats" or sleeps around because we wouldn't have anything more than a casual relationship... but it's still something he needs to work through and I need to be strong and not give in to the temptation for just one "farewell" kiss/fuck/whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment