Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Then why are you trolling Craigslist?

I've got tickets to see Toxic Avenger this weekend, and all of my regular theatre partners are busy.  So, I did what anyone else would do... I posted an ad to Craigslist looking for a theatre date and essentially promising to put out afterwards.  I got a few guys who seemed interested and made a date with one of them.

We were chatting today and he suggested we meet up tonight as well.  Boy am I glad we did - saved me a disappointing Saturday night!

Now let me preface this by saying: I am not a size queen.  In fact, I find it easier to deep throat guys who are a little smaller in stature.

When your nose is pressed into his pubes as he's coming down your throat and you don't even feel the slightest tickle of your gag reflex though.... 

Even then, that's still ok!  Boys have tongues (which this one apparently doesn't use other than in my mouth, quite aggressively and sloppily)... and fingers...   which would be great, except the dear boy needs a bit of an anatomy lesson...  even WITH the piercing to act as "x marks the spot" ... so from our conversation earlier in the day I knew I had to cum before we were going to fuck, so I quickly took care of that little problem... 

condom goes on, I start riding him... except.. I think I'm riding him... I'm sure he's in there... he seems to be enjoying himself... hrmm... my legs are getting a little tired...  what the hell, why does he keep staring at my tits like he's allowed to look but not touch... hrmm.. putting his hands on them doesn't really help.... ok then...

suggest that we flip over and he do me from behind...  a few minutes later and he's done.  He goes off to the washroom to dispose of the evidence and I lie back on the bed.

As we lay on the bed cooling down I ask "so... what's the deal for Saturday" ... silence... then... "I have a confession to make"

uhoh

"I've never had casual sex before, only ever in a relationship... I thought I'd be ok with it but I'm not... I'm sorry"

My first thought: "Bullshit... man up and say that the sex was as bad for you as it was for me, or you think I'm too fat, or whatever the real reason is"  I know for a fact that he posts to the casual encounters section... now, maybe he's never hooked up with anyone and he's telling the truth... but my second thought was "fuck, now I need to find another date for Saturday"

so... anyone want to go see Toxic Avenger on Saturday?  I'm almost guaranteed to put out...

No comments:

Post a Comment