Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Neverending Story, Part VIII...

After the fiasco with the non-get together on Monday, I decided that I was done chasing BR... I wasn't going to contact him unless he contacted me, and decided that he just wasn't worth it...

Lo and behold, he e-mails me today and then pops on MSN... we chat for a bit and I make it clear how displeased I am for him wasting so much of my time...  The short version of the story is that I told him that he needed to grow a pair and stand up for himself (especially to CG) ... and that from an outside perspective it seriously looks like he's in an abusive relationship.

He denied that she's abusive (big surprise) and admits that he needs to stick up for himself more...  claims that he wants me in his life.... then a short time later had to get going but asked if I'd be online later to talk more...

I think that this has fully resigned myself intellectually and emotionally that he is NOT the one... I do NOT need to be with someone with these sorts of issues... even if he resolves his own personal problems, there would still always be CG to deal with. I am POSITIVE there must be SOMEONE out there who wants a (possibly) LTR with a sweet girl who he can degrade, humiliate, hurt and fuck through the mattress (and who possibly in return wants to be teased and humiliated and forced to worship my feet)... it's just not BR - I need to click in more than just the bedroom. 

As I told him, if he wants me in his life, he can make the effort to have me in his life.  I'm done - no more invitations (other than the usual standing offers to all of my friends) and no more special effort to prove to CG that I'm not a threat.

Somehow I doubt that this ends the neverending story, but it has certainly resolved itself further in my mind.

I'm sure this won't create unrealistic expectations for tonight's date...



No comments:

Post a Comment