Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's not Gay if there's a Woman in the Room... Right?

After my disappointing Friday night, things got worse... I got a text message from ID saying he had to reschedule 'cause his Saturday had filled up with some unexpected meetings.

Also got a text message from BR and we chatted back and forth a bit... I invited him and CG out to dim sum on Sunday so that we could all meet and she'd realize I'm not some crazy threat trying to steal her man... she agreed and we made plans for Sunday.

With my Saturday suddenly free I decided to try and hook up with this guy I'd been playing e-mail tag with for a while.. he and his buddy were looking for a girl to join them (yum!) He asks if I'm D&D free and I tell him that I am... I pack lots of condoms and some lube and away I go! Asked BR to be my safe call, which he agreed to (I'm not trying to make him jealous, he just knows about my search and was free)

I get there and am pleasantly surprised.. both guys are attractive and look like their photos... we make our way to the bedroom and get things going...

and realize that apparently "it's not gay if there's a woman in the room" ... after some per functionary fucking (I did get DP'd though, so it's not a total loss) they sort of lost interest in the female component of the party... and then the poppers broke out... as I lay there and boggled, I watched the guy on guy action go down (which was hot to watch, just not as satisfying as it could be) as they jerked off on to each other.

One hour after arriving, I was back in my car letting BR know that everything was fine... fucking hell, they were NOT the ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment