Monday, October 5, 2009

The Neverending Story Part VII...

So I text BR prior to my doctor's appointment... I text him after my doctor's appointment... I call and leave a message.. .. after about 15 minutes I give up and go home.

Lo and behold, about an hour later I get a phone call from him with some excuse I didn't quite catch about why he didn't reply right away and tells me that his phone is dying (perhaps it was off earlier? I'm not sure) ... I tell him that I'm already most of the way home and he says that he'll make it up to me. I comment that at this point he needs to make it up to me 3 times over... his reply "shit, you're right" ... he says his phone is dying so we disconnect...

an additional 30 min later I get the following text message:

"I feel like shit. I'm so sorry. Phone's going off. I just wanted to let you know that I feel bad and I'm sorry"

now... I've got a fairly low tolerance for bullshit and I have to say that at this point I've pretty much written BR off as ever being a partner of any sort. He may be great in bed, but he's just too unreliable otherwise...

Perhaps I'll make him clean my car to "make it up to me" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment