Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Non-Prospect, Part II... Emphasis on the NON

NP (non-prospect) just asked me if I want to call him... I very politely informed him "sorry, I'm at work"

his reply?

"That's ok, you can call with the number blocked"

....

....

....

really?  Do people call other people for the purposes of dating/hookingup/phonesex from work? Is the proper etiquette these days to just block your phone number?  That makes it ok?

As it is I feel a little funny replying to e-mails and ensure that they stay PG while I'm at work... I would NEVER call someone unless I was in a relationship with them or just making a quick "so I'll see you after work" type confirmation call...

The very fact that non-prospect didn't immediately see the concern with me being at work tells me that I don't want to waste any more time on him... definitely NOT the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment