Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rubenesque Brunette and the Local Dom...

Well ladies and germs, I am as amazed as you surely will be... My date tonight with LD was...  promising...

The good...
He showed up
He was more attractive than his photos
He was intelligent
He was attracted to me
He wants to meet again
He wasn't creepy
He lives 5 minutes from my house...

The not so good...
He's got a relative living with him while they go to school, so private time may be somewhat limited and on short notice
He's not the most experienced

The indifferent...
He's not into "the community" (I can't check him out with my network)

All in all, we spent a pleasant hour together, learned some more about each other and spoke the intention to see each other again perhaps next week...

I can't wait! This.. .. MAY be the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment