Friday, May 21, 2010

Orientations

A Note from RB:  Just a reminder that you've got 1 week left to enter Rubenesque Brunettes Big Bad Boost Readership Contest(tm) and I still don't have ANY entries...  Do we need more incentive? I'll throw in a batch of homemade chocolate cookies along with the gift certificate!  

When did the definition for orientations change?  I understand that sexual orientation and identification really falls in to a spectrum of shades of grey as opposed to a number of neat boxes, but for the love of all that is good and shiny and tasty, SPECIFY YOUR SHADE OF GREY!

I am talking about, of course, the bisexual male.

As a recap for all of those of you with short term memory loss (really dudes, lay up on the breath play... brain damage isn't sexy), LD and I are searching for a boytoy to let my Dominant side have somewhere to vent.  This is good for both the integrity of my hide, and LDs sanity.  

One of our requirements was that this boytoy be bisexual.  Fully bisexual.  Orally and Anally bisexual.  I want to be able to have him service LD on my command (or, on LDs command really) and what girl doesn't want two bisexual men in bed with her? (beware that they're not actually gay though)

So one of my biggest challenges in finding this boytoy is the issue of bisexuality.  Some guys are good - the advertise as "orally bi" and I know to skip right over to the next ad.  It's the guys who lead you on until you get to the point of setting up a date for drinks and they spring on you "oh by the way, if your guy wants to go down on me that's ok, but that's the only contact I want with him... that's cool, right?"

*screams in frustration*

Where are all of the bisexual submissive twinks?  Our date for tonight has flaked out on us due to family issues (I got an essay on all of the very personal family political problems he's having), but we've got another one set up for Tuesday.  We'll see if this one actually goes through.  He claims that he's fully bisexual, but at this point I'm losing faith in the queer community... I'm beginning to suspect that there is no such thing as a bisexual man.

Plans for this weekend: Torture Garden tomorrow and M4 Sunday night.  If You'll be at TG on Saturday night, leave me a comment and we'll make sure we hook up to socialize!  Some of you haven't actually met LD, and apparently He's got some sort of scene planned for us that involved drop clothes, so it should be a fun time for all.

As well, we're shopping tomorrow for:
A new butt plug (Come As You Are)
Slut Shoes (Seductions or Kleen Aire Shoes... any other suggestions for good quality hooker heels?)
Fetwear (No clue.. don't want to go to Northbound..  I suppose we can hit up the goth shops on Queen... any other suggestions?)
Regular clothing (meh)
Mega Push Up Bra (Secrets from Your Sister, or Triumph(?))
Lace top Stockings without the rubber 'stay up' band (where the @#&^@ do you find these these days?)

With our inability to get out of bed before noon, and a hockey game starting at 3 that LD doesn't want to miss... this is going to be a challenge.

Wish me luck Dear Readers!


1 comment:

  1. YAY we're going to TG & we will see you there! :) I am excited to see your scene! I think DJ will just bring his hand/belt...

    ...

    And neither of us have met LD! (Not sure how that happened...Sunday nights are always bad for us for social engagements...that's probably how...)

    Seductions & Kleen Aire are the best for hooker shoes I think. Fet wear I'd say definitely the goth stores on Queen (near spadina) Borderline, etc. Also I love love LOVE MissBehav'N! Seriously. Fucking. Love. OH and they have live dancing girls on Saturdays in the window. Eye candy & wonderful helpful staff! :) Queen & Tecumseh - north side of Queen.

    For the lace top stockings sans rubber (UGH I know exactly what you mean), any of the sex stores with clothing should have them (Seductions, MissBehav'N) - just ask the staff (b/c there are like, a million kinds of stockings there - for serious!) MissBehav'N for sure.

    Secrets from your Sister is a fabulous store.

    So I'd suggest like, starting there. Then heading to Seductions/Kleen Aire.
    Then heading down to queen & going west to spadina (borderline, klik klak) then to bathurst (come as you are), then MissBehav'N (queen & tecumseh)! :)

    ReplyDelete