Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In the Spirit...

So I just gave away a gift card to the lovely Dee for actually commenting on the blog... I liked it so much, I've decided to make it a regular thing! Each Wednesday, I will choose a random comment from the previous week's worth of posts, and will award that lucky person a prize!

Prize quality may vary... One week it could be a gift card, the next week some homemade jewelry or baked good... or perhaps some random flotsam from the bottom of my purse (I'm kidding) .. (I think).

Speaking of prizes... Just a reminder that the Rubenesque Brunette's Big Bad Boost Readership contest is still in full swing and without any entries. Winning should be a breeze! Forget how to enter? Go here.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAY!

    Now to get people to sign up for the other contest... ;)

    ReplyDelete