Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everything's Coming Up Milhouse

I know that I said I'd talk in depth about my amazing weight loss program, but it's still patent pending and as such my lawyers have advised me to remain quiet for a few more days.  Instead I will entertain you with more random thoughts from the depths of my brain.

A New Me
I just about skipped back to my desk just now, Dear Readers.  It's amazing to notice the difference in how I feel, even sleep deprived, compared to how I was feeling before.  When I said yesterday that the Botox helped, but did not completely remove the pain... I didn't realize by how much.  

Sir has noticed as well.  Yesterday I got home before Him and greeted him with a smile and a kiss.  He actually remarked that this was the first time in months that he's seen me so awake and happy and 'alive' at this hour.  It was approximately 5:30 pm. I feel like an entirely new person.

My Weight
From a peak weight of around 188lbs (good god, did I really weight that much?!) I am now down to 168... and starting to see my hourglass figure return.  It's so nice to have a waist.  A bit of a pain that I'm going to have to start buying new clothing soon, but I think I can live with that.  Once my lawyers have given me the go ahead I will discuss my amazing patented weight loss plan.  For a small fee, you too can see the same results that I have!

Makeup
While Alastair was in full force, I stopped wearing makeup - it was valuable time in the morning that I could continue sleeping... I looked like crap and was wearing my sunglasses all of the time anyways... my complexion was really acting up and I wanted to give my face a break and I just plain didn't feel like fussing with it all.  

The exception to this was swiping some bright red lipstick on before visiting Sir... I'm sure he didn't notice my lackluster makeup skills were lacklustier - my skill with makeup is that bad that "fully compos mentis" and "drugged to the gills on multiple painkillers and other substances" produce startlingly similar results. 

Last night, for the first time in months, I did myself up.  Looking in the mirror, I got that sense of "looking at another person" again... it's like every habit I got in to with regards to makeup has been wiped away, and I'm starting fresh.  This morning I took the time to do myself up again.  I'm going to try and get back in to wearing it every day.  

The weird thing is, the first time I did this I *HATED* it with a passion... check my archives to see what I mean.  Today, I looked in the mirror after applying the last of it and thought "there, I look much prettier now"

On the one hand, I'm not sure I like this shift in my thinking, but on the other hand I notice it and revel in how my Master is shaping me and affecting me... a bit of a catch-22 there.

Live-In Slave
I have been living with LD for the last week and a half, and aside from the obvious benefits to my health, I have been enjoying my time as a live-in slave as well.  After reading my blog yesterday, we were discussing it last night and Sir told me that He takes back His comment about curing His desire to live with another - and also confessed that it has been a long time fantasy of his to have a 24/7 live in slave. 

I will admit that part of me will be sad to be moving back in with DH.  Part of me misses DH and can't wait to snuggle up to him again.  This makes for a very conflicted set of feelings.  To top things off, LDs daughter is visiting the weekend after next, so after living with Him for 2 weeks, I will not see Him for over a week afterwards.  I think that it's going to be an adjustment for both of us.  For one thing, He will have to start doing His own cooking and dishes.

Torture Garden
Are any of you planning on attending Torture Garden?  Sir is getting us tickets and says that he's got a big scene planned, so there should be some hot entertainment ;) We'd love to go as a group - it's always more fun with more people (good advice for both events and sex) so let me know if you're planning on attending!




No comments:

Post a Comment