Friday, May 28, 2010

More Best of Craigslist

Toronto Slaves Get Yourself Ready - m4mw - 30 (Spadina)

SLAVES 

I know that you are out there, waiting for direction! Waiting to be ordered. I seek a slave, or slaves who are highly obedient, prefer Slaves who drive, chauffeur you shall become, Cook, clean you do it all! Hope you have a place to host, not a necessity but would be ideal. I like the idea of having a BF Slave someone who masquerade as anything I require when I require it. I stand about 5.8, 178 pounds, husky stomach, average body, 7 inch uncut cock, brwn eyes, East Indian decent, and very bitchy and assholish! I only think about myself as that is how a Master thinks of course and you should come without brain power except only to listen and to do what I say and when I ask no questions ASKED! I require pics, face, body, ass, cock. I like Slaves from 19-60 

I like being sucked, swallowed, rimmed, kisses licked ect. I like watching others in sexual acts of pleasure, it depends on my mood. You will become a petting zoo for Other Masters or Mistresses depending if I deem you good looking or worthy. 


Looking for someone today whose willing to suck, swallow and please ALSO bring moving boxes, you will pack my room while you are busy serving me! 

I wonder if I can get these guys rejects to pack up LDs place for me?  Surely he must have e-mail applications flooding his inbox and he can spare a few to lend to me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment