Monday, May 10, 2010

Rubenesque Brunette's Big Bad Boost Readership Contest (tm)

So I was on my hands and knees, being filmed while sucking off a dolphin shaped dildo while holding an enema and being pissed on when I had the thought "How can I boost my readership to the blog? What inventive way can I attract more readers? This has to be something that no blogger has ever done before, something new and innovative..." As the group of men completed the money-shot and the director yelled 'cut', it came to me "hold a contest RB!"

So that's exactly what I'm doing.

Now, because this blog isn't exactly making me any money (in fact, the legal fees for keeping this blog going eat in the vast advertising profits at an astounding rate), the grand prize isn't as mind-blowing as I'd like... but it's a little mind blowing.

It's a $25 Rubenesque Brunette gift card for Cara Foods.


Take your significant other out for a drink and laugh at your good fortune for not having experiences like the ones I write about...

Or go alone and drown your sorrows that you could start a competing blog...

Or take a date and impress her/him with your sexy RB gift card...

Rules for entry are super simple:

1) Spread the love to everyone you know!
2) Have them read a random post, and then comment on THIS post with a fact from the post they read, and who sent 'em, for example:

NaughtyElephant says: "StudMuffin23 sent me and I loved the post where you had the threesome with the two guys who were more interested in each other than in you!"

3) The person who refers the most new readers wins!

Contest runs until May 30th. This gives you 3 weeks to drum up as many readers as possible, and for my custom gift card to arrive.

If this is successful, would you like to see other contests Dear Readers?

(also, for those of you with good eyesight, you'll notice the URL on the gift card... anyone willing/able to help me set that sucker up?)

No comments:

Post a Comment