Monday, May 17, 2010

Translation Please

I was going to post a long and rambling angst-fest about my evening yesterday when I thought to myself "I don't even want to dwell on yesterday long enough to write about it - why would my Dear Readers sit through reading it?"  So instead, I ask you all to tell me WHAT THE FUCK THIS GUY IS SAYING!


bb btm for bb pnp tops - m4mw (Toronto) 28yr

hot bb btm guy (28) seeks bb pnp tops to pnp and get wild... hot bubble butt for your use. love to suck, rim, fuck... Travel or ent. 
BB PNP action now.

I thought I was down with most internet abbreviations, but I'm completely lost here...

and just a quick housekeeping note: You've got 2 weeks to enter Rubenesque Brunette's Big Bad Boost Readership Contest (tm) and I don't have a single entry yet! I'm shocked!  Are you all telling me that $25 isn't enough to get you to pimp out an awesome blog like mine? How will I ever get my book deal?!


1 comment:

  1. It's stacky! Finally on a computer where others can't see my screen haha.

    To answer your question, it means:

    Hot baby bottom guy seeks baby Pride And Prejudice tops to pick new potatoes and get wild.

    I don't really know how a baby-sized classic literature shirt can help with the gathering of potatoes, but I'll be sure to pass along any information should I come across any such garments.

    ReplyDelete