Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This isn't Gay at all...


HEY GUYS!! 
IM A 29 YEAR OLD STRAIGHT GREEK GUY, LOOKING FOR OTHER STRAIGHT GUYS ONLY INTO TALKING ON THE PHONE, LOVE GETTING OFF ON THE PHONE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY, GANG BANGS AND DOUBLE PENETRATION!!! IF YOUR INTO IT AND WANT TO GET OFF WITH ANOTHER BRO AND TALK ABOUT THOSE THINGS, EMAIL ME AND WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE!! NOT INTO GAY STUFF, NOT INTO MINORS OR TALKING ABOUT MINORS!! 

LETS DO IT BRO'S EMAIL ME...


I have no words...  this man wants to get off over the phone with another man, but only while talking about 'hetero' stuff...  yup, nothing gay about that situation at all... as long as you don't talk about anything gay, getting off with another guy isn't gay...  

huh, I guess I did have some words after all... they're What. The. Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever played "Gay or Greek" on a patio on the Danforth? ;)

    I really need to get some kind of profile to comment with...but my LJ one is like...from when I was in highschool/university/college. Don't need anyone looking up *those* entries! *LOL!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwa ha ha ha... I haven't, but now I'm craving Greek food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should totally hit up a patio on the Danforth soon...mmmhm...flaming cheese & grilled meat! OPA!!

    ReplyDelete