Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Apology

I'm sorry Dear Readers, for abandoning you all yesterday.  The SS Le Dom hit some rough waters and I was preoccupied for most of the day.  Never fear though, I believe that the storm is over and we're on our way to smooth sailing (except for the punishment looming over my head that's scheduled for tomorrow evening... the anticipation is going to punish me more than the actual punishment).

So let's get on with a little housekeeping (funny, that's what sparked the turbulence with LD)..

First of all - Stacky is our lucky winner of my Wednesday Windfall and has won a batch of cookies - any type... just let me know when you want them hon!  Remember, all you have to do is comment on a post to be entered in to the draw!

Next on our agenda, is this gift card that's been set aside for Rubenesque Brunette's Big Bad Boost Readership Contest (tm) ... I've had no entries and the contest closes next Monday.  Gimme some feedback here DR - why haven't you entered?  Is it the content? Was the contest too difficult?  Do you all hate Swiss Chalet that much? (or Kelseys, or Montanas, or Milestones, etc, etc)?  I cry bitter tears every night that there are no contest entries, and while this is satisfying LDs thirst for my misery, it's doing nothing to bring me the internet fame and fortune that I so crave... help me out here people!

June 1st I will be launching another contest (because I've obviously had so much success with contests in the past) so make sure you stay tuned!  This one will be much easier to enter, and doesn't require exposing your secret shame at reading my blog.

Finally, my search for a boytoy continues to thwart me at every turn.  Tuesday evening we were supposed to meet a very promising boy, who then cancelled that afternoon claiming he had to work.  Totally plausible, so we'll give him another chance... it's just very frustrating and my Domina side is screaming in rage filled frustration at being locked up for so long (hmm.. another contributing factor to yesterday's woes?)... We DO have a date on the 5th with a boy that we met a little while ago, and heaven help him... he's in for a wild ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment