Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Greedy Greedy

Masturbate while giving me head - m4w 25yr

Hey, any women like to masturbate while giving a guy head? I think it is so hot when a woman is pleasuring herself while giving me a mind blowing BJ. I'd love to meet a woman and make that happen one day, but no pressure. I am white, skinny built, D&D free. So, what do ya think?



I think that you're a selfish prick who wants to find a fantasy girl who will do all the work pleasuring both you and herself.  Do you get to fall asleep directly afterwards, or does she have the pleasure of getting you a sandwich and a beer first?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I've had a woman who loves doing that before. But even still I licked, sucked, and fucked her right afterward. Poor guy is never gonna get laid like this.

    BR

    ReplyDelete