Friday, September 3, 2010

Delving in to my Psyche, Part II

I enjoy feeling helpless... the more helpless the better.  Tie me up and expose me to the world, experiment and examine me, take me 'against my will' and I'm happy as a clam.  Being molested in my sleep? HAWT... being woken up with sex is the best... in those sleepy moments before you really quite realize what's going on and you haven't fully consented yet... being used as a living sex doll... 

...mmmmmm...

where was I?

Oh yes.. being helpless.  I'm not sure WHY this is such a great turn on... perhaps it's that feeling of surrender and vulnerability... perhaps it's just because I get off on 'non-con' play and even when you're consenting to be helpless, you're not consenting to individual activities... It involves quite a bit of trust to allow yourself to be helpless. 

That said, there's something deliciously yummy about hardcore gang-bang take-down rough rape play.  Gets me wet just thinking about it... I love to fight back and struggle and LOSE.  Forced Helplessness FTW.

I love to know that I'm not helpless and exposed because of my own perverse desires and submissive feelings... that I am truly helpless and not just 'pretending'.

If I had more of a death wish, I'd go wandering through the bad parts of town in a short skirt.


3 comments:

  1. Sleepy sex is my biggest fetish. I love taking advantage of a sleeping woman and seeing her wake up to my cock already slipping in and out of her cunt. No telling what I was doing before the fucking... and believe me, with me there is always more before the fucking ;) hehehe

    BR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to fight back and struggle and LOSE. Forced Helplessness FTW.

    I am sooooo with you there lady!! Though, lately I've learned there are joys to be had in winning too! I honestly never fight too hard when I'm being pinned, I LOVE being pinned, I don't think I could handle it if I actually won. I'd be sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always afraid of seriously hurting girls I pin down. Having them fight back shows me what they can safely handle and still be helpless.


    -BR

    ReplyDelete