Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Fun Weekend

Friday Sir messages me that He's having a bad day.  Luckily, He does this early enough in the day that I can prepare... I hop in the shower, come out and tidy the apartment.  I roll a joint and put a glass in the freezer to chill.  I put on stockings, over-the-knee boots and a red satin corset.  I do my makeup and lay out clothing for Sir to change in to from His work clothing.  Dinner goes in the oven and all of the prep work gets done so that I can provide for Sir without delay.

As His key enters the lock, I prostrate myself in the living room.  Ass in the air, forehead to the floor.  A chuckle.  A sign that already the week's stresses are fading away.  

Whiskey is poured.  The joint is smoked.  The rope comes out.  Sir confesses that He has no plan, which is fine by me.  I love these spontaneous moments where the focus is on each other, and not a specific 'tie'.  My wrists are secured behind my back, and the rope winds around my body, between my legs, between my teeth, immobilizing my head.  While my legs are free, I am essentially trapped - a pretty piece of living sculpture.  

While I have been living with Alastair, my sex drive has been lacking.  OK, I lie... my sex drive hasn't, but my ability to orgasm has decreased as Alastair has romped through my head like an ill-behaved toddler at a playground.  Since I have been living with LD, this ability and desire has returned. As I sit with my legs spread, trussed up like a Thanksgiving Turkey, Sir turns on the vibrator.

At this point, Dear Readers, I can't really describe more... I'm told there were 6 orgasms, and I went to bed with a sore throat, feeling rather hoarse.  Somewhere in there I managed to feed Sir dinner.  

Most importantly though, I improved His mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment