Monday, September 27, 2010

Amazing

Apparently after being specifically told to be quiet in the morning, my silence is deafening and I was told to talk.  I told Him exactly how I felt and everything from my previous post, and He agreed that I had a right to feel angry and betrayed, that it wasn't a deliberate and malicious act, that it was an overreaction and that He regrets it and apologizes, and that apparently He did lie with me for a few minutes (not that I noticed through the crying and the pain).

I'm still not sure how to feel.  I'm still angry and feeling betrayed, and I made sure He knew that I was not ready to forgive Him.  I still feel like this was a horrible abuse of my trust, despite it not being a deliberately cruel act.  

Of course, every time I think about or discuss or write about this I start crying, which isn't helping the intense pain in my head.

Luckily, I have a date with a friend tonight, so once He leaves for work I will not see Him until I get home just before bedtime.  I think that the distance may do me good, and perhaps it will give Him some time to think about things from my perspective and how He can make things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment